Saturday, February 11, 2012

It just my Dream Car..

Thousand of the supercar in this world with price range between hudred thousand and even million such as Ferrari, Porshe, Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Lamborghini, Lotus and Nissan. But if there is a chances to choose either one of this supercar, I will definitely point out to Nissan Skyline GT-R R35. Previously, i really admire to GT-R R34, but since R35 is the latest and more modern and sporty design, I change my mind.


The GT-R was launch in the Japanese market on 06 December 2007 and 07 July 2008 in  the United States market. This is the specification of this GT-R (2007-2010 models)
  • Manufacture : Nissan
  • Classs: Sport car
  • Body Style: 2 Door coupe
  • Layout: Front Mounted Engine,
  • Drivetrain: Premium Midship All-wheel drive
  • Engine: VR38DETT;  3,799cc (3.8L) Twin-turbo V6. The manufacturer claim that engine output is 485ps (357kW;478hp) at 6400rpm and 434lb-ft(588Nm) at 3200-5200 rpm
  • Kerb weight: 1730kg
  • Chasis: Jig Welded steel with alumininum used for the hood, trunk, and doors.
  • Transmission: 6-speed Dual clutch semi-automatic design by BorgWarner
  • Redline: 7000rpm
  • Top Speed: 193 mph (311 km/h)


Interior of th eGT-R

VR38DETT Engine 3.8L Twin-turbo V6

This is the GT-R R34 Skyline, my previous Dream Sport car, but still.. I admire this car.







In fact, I only afford to owned this Perodua Kancil

My 1st car, I bought it while study in University
But I enjoy ride with this year 2000 850cc Kancil. Low fuel consumpation, low maintenance (can do-it-yourself), Easy parking, Fast but not furious (in K-car class), and easy to make-up.There is a plan to buy a new car, but for sure not GT-R, GT-R is just my dream car. There must be a Proton's car with lotus handling. But, nothing is impossible, maybe one day i will own my dream car with God will..

No comments:

Post a Comment